Someone Told Me.


I am told that our lives are not worth much,
they pass in an instant as roses fade.
I was told that time slipping is a perversion for our griefs he makes coats
however someone told me
that you still love me,
he is someone who told me that you still loved me.
is that still possible?

I am told that fate makes fun of us
He gives us nothing and promises everything that we
It seems that happiness is at hand,
so we reach out and find madness
yet someone told me

but that is what I was told that you still love me?
I do not remember it was late at night,
I still hear the voice, but I see the face
"She loves you, it's secret, do not tell she have said"

you see, someone told me.

that you still love me, you told me we really said
that you still loved me no matter what happened
so would that be possible?

FNK.